Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm 30, he's 31, married 6.5yrs, he acts like he doesn't want sex anymore. Lots going on..read further 4 more?

I have ovarian cancer, everything use 2 b fine. He use 2 b very strong and wonderful but now is distant and cold. Yes, I'm sick but not on my death bed. I'm even working again. I try 2 talk 2 him, nothing, I try 2 flirt w/ him, nothing, I try EVERYTHING or ANYTHING 2 get his attention, nothing. I know he works hard, but now it's like there is nothing there at all, like we r roommates. I talked 2 him and he said just 2nite, "I do want 2 have sex w/ u." Nothing happened tho so I am here on the comp, not n bed....again, what is going on? He won't tell me anything. He is sooooo cold, distant, secretive, uncaring. I'm so lonely it is sick, sad, and pathetic. He is the love of my life, I do not know how I would live a day without him but it doesn't seem he feels the same anymore. He was never this tired b4, never this cold or down right mean b4. What is he doing? What am I not doing? We cannot afford a therapist right now, my radiation is high enough w/ insurance. What should I do? Any experienced advice is sought and welcomed. I am a very educated woman w/ a family and I want it saved beyond all means but I wanna HAVE SEX W/ MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if this is inappropriate but I have no where else 2 turn. He is the love of my life, my soul-mate. Please help!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment